Upgrade from Selar to Shoprocket: A Game-Changing Move in ecommerce
In this day and age, selling products online is an essential part of any business’s success. With the rise of ecommerce, more and more businesses are shifting their focus to selling online, which can be a daunting task if you don’t have the right tools and resources. Fortunately, there is a wide variety of ecommerce solutions available to help you get started. One such solution is Shoprocket.io, a robust platform that simplifies store setup and management.
Shoprocket.io offers a range of advantages over other ecommerce solutions, including easy integration, free test mode, fully hosted and white-label solution, customization options, and integration with popular tools and services. It also complies with GDPR regulations, so you can rest assured that your customers’ data is secure. Furthermore, Shoprocket.io supports multiple payment gateways (stripe, paypal, payu, verifone) and various payment methods, as well as supported shipping providers (Royal Mail, DHL, FedEx, UPS, Hermes, DPD) and shipping methods. Best of all, there are no transaction fees on all plans.
Integrating Shoprocket.io Into Your Website
Integrating Shoprocket.io into your website or web builder is simple. All you need to do is copy and paste the embed code into the desired location on your website or web builder. For example, if you’re using WordPress you can use the Custom HTML block to add the code. If you’re using Wix, you can use the html embed widget. Once the code has been added to your website or web builder, you can start adding products to your store and customizing it to fit your needs.
Benefits of Using Shoprocket.io
- Easy Integration: You can easily integrate Shoprocket.io into your website or web builder with just a few clicks.
- Free Test Mode: You can test out the features of Shoprocket.io without spending any money.
- Fully Hosted & White-Label Solution: You don’t have to worry about hosting or managing the platform yourself.
- Customization Options: You can customize the look and feel of your store with various themes and colors.
- Integration with Popular Tools & Services: You can integrate popular tools and services such as Google Analytics, Mailchimp and Zapier.
- Compliance with GDPR Regulations: Your customers’ data will be safe with Shoprocket.io’s compliance with GDPR regulations.
- Supported Payment Gateways & Payment Methods: Shoprocket.io supports multiple payment gateways (Stripe, paypal, PayU, Verifone) and various payment methods.
- Supported Shipping Providers & Shipping Methods: Shoprocket.io supports supported shipping providers (Royal Mail, DHL, FedEx, UPS, Hermes, DPD) and shipping methods.
- Zero Transaction Fees: There are no transaction fees on all plans.
Shoprocket.io is an ideal solution for businesses looking to sell products online through an existing website or web builder. It offers a range of advantages over other ecommerce solutions such as easy integration, free test mode, fully hosted and white-label solution, customization options, and integration with popular tools and services. Furthermore, it complies with GDPR regulations while supporting multiple payment gateways and shipping providers as well as offering zero transaction fees on all plans.
Ready to start?