Why Successful Online Stores are Choosing Shoprocket Over Saleor
The eCommerce industry is a rapidly growing market, and more businesses than ever are turning to the internet to sell their products. With an array of platforms available, it can be difficult to decide which one is best for your business. Two of the most popular eCommerce solutions are Shoprocket and Saleor, but which one should you choose? In this blog post, we’ll explore the advantages and challenges of each platform and why more successful online stores are choosing Shoprocket over Saleor.
Advantages of Shoprocket
Shoprocket is a robust eCommerce platform that simplifies store setup and management. It offers a wide range of features that make it a great choice for businesses looking to get started with online selling. Here are some of the advantages of using Shoprocket:
- Easy integration: Shoprocket can be easily integrated into existing websites or web builders by copying and pasting the embed code. This makes it simple to set up your store and get it up and running quickly.
- Free test mode: Shoprocket offers a free test mode so you can try out the platform before committing to it. This allows you to explore all of its features and decide if it’s the right fit for your business.
- Fully hosted and white-label solution: Shoprocket provides a fully hosted solution that is easy to use and maintain. It also offers a white-label option so you can customize your store with your own branding.
- Customization options: With Shoprocket, you have full control over how your store looks and functions. You can customize everything from colors and fonts to product images and descriptions.
- Integration with popular tools and services: Shoprocket integrates with a variety of popular tools and services, including payment gateways (Stripe, PayPal, PayU, Verifone), shipping providers (Royal Mail, DHL, FedEx, UPS, Hermes, DPD), social media networks, email marketing software, analytics platforms, and more.
- GDPR compliance: Shoprocket is compliant with GDPR regulations, ensuring that all customer data is securely stored.
- Supported payment methods: Shoprocket supports various payment methods such as credit/debit cards, bank transfers, mobile payments, invoices, and more.
- Supported shipping methods: Shoprocket offers different shipping methods such as standard delivery, express delivery, pickup in store, local delivery, etc.
- 0% transaction fees: All plans come with 0% transaction fees.
Challenges of Saleor
Saleor is another popular eCommerce platform but there are some drawbacks that may make it less appealing for businesses. Here are some of the challenges associated with Saleor:
- Limited customization options: Saleor has limited customization options compared to Shoprocket. This means that you won’t be able to customize your store as much as you would like.
- No free test mode: Unlike Shoprocket, Saleor does not offer a free test mode. This means that you have to commit to the platform before being able to try it out.
- Limited payment methods: Saleor only supports limited payment methods such as credit/debit cards and PayPal.