- From your Shoprocket dashboard, go to Customers:
Here you will see a filterable, searchable, paginated list of Customers with the following options available from the action dropdown menu:
- Select View to see the View Customer page with the following features:
A sortable (click the column headers), searchable, paginated list of items purchased by the Customer is shown.
Each row shows:
- Amount - in the default currency.
Please note, we will always charge for Orders in your default currency, additional currencies will show real-time conversion rates for display purposes only.
- Payment Status
- Fulfillment Status
- Order ID
- Date - when the Order was placed.
Each row can be clicked to see the Order details.
A timeline of the Customer's Orders and admin notes.
A note can be added to the History by filling in the form field and pressing Post, here "Make sure to follow up" is the latest note.
The Customer's details at a glance:
- Telephone number
- Whether they have opted into Marketing
- When the Customer was created
The Customer's details can be modified on the Edit Customer screen as detailed here.