We've just deployed another update, here's what's included:
- Individual products can now be marked as "tax exempt" on a per tax basis
- Quick fix for emails (no longer fails if the "to address" is the same as the "cc address")
- More product option field types added (now includes: text, textarea, number, select dropdown, radio, checkbox, date, time & file upload)
- All product options can now be marked as "required" if needed
- Fix for missing measurement units in the dashboard
- Fix for selectable "default" radios in product options
- Fix for using "&" symbol in product names
- Currency symbol added with 'price modifier' in product options
- Fix for saving and updating taxes
Please remember that we aren't currently charging whilst we're in beta, so you don't need to subscribe to a plan, your store will still work just fine!
I really hope you're enjoying Shoprocket 2.0, and your feedback is extremely valuable, so if you have any questions, problems or suggestions, just hit reply. I read every message!
P.S - If you're still on Shoprocket v1 and would like to switch to v2, just reach out and we can automatically port your data for you.
All the best, Ryan Shoprocket CEO