Next, head back to your Ghost editor, and from within the "edit post" view, click the "+" icon and choose "HTML - Insert a raw HTML card" Paste our code in, publish your Ghost post, and you should see your Shoprocket store, ready to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Which currencies are supported?
- Will Shoprocket slow down my site?
- Which languages are supported?
- Which payment gateways are supported?
- How to change/manage the store language
- How much does it cost?
- Is there a minimum contract term?
- Do I need an SSL certificate on my website to use Shoprocket?
- How to add custom email information on a per product basis
- Shoprocket Introduction
- Register / Create Store
- Your Account
- Create a new Product
- Importing new Products
- Duplicating Products
- Add Product images & videos
- Specify product inventory & stock
- Add Product Options
- Add Product variations
- Add tabs to product descriptions
- Uploading digital downloads to Products
- How to add digital downloads to Product Variations
- How to rename digital downloads
- Adding licence keys / serial codes / gift card codes to products
- Product specific tax & shipping
- Add private notes & custom email messages
- Manage related Products
- Toggle visibility of Products in your Store
- Exporting your Product data
- Deleting Products
- Sales Channels
- Existing Websites
- Hosted Storefront
- News & Updates